Translate

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Gambler 500 Mr Mom Build

This is my Gambler 500 build I purchased a 1993 Plymouth Voyager 3.3 V6 AWD from my neighbor, the van had been sitting for about 2yrs. When we got it to my house I had it running in under 10mins, the fuel pump relay had failed so I swapped the fuel pump relay with the cooling fan and took it for a drive, the transmission was stuck in limp mode. I replaced the solenoid pack on the transmission n I was ready to start my build. Why would someone take a perfectly well preserved family vehicle off-road I was asked I said "I've always wanted a mini van with AT tires and loud exhaust, cool led headlights and rear mounted Jerry cans. I started my build with a plan from day one. Below are my videos through out the build.


No comments:

Post a Comment